Self Assessment


Completing a self-assessment tax return is not an easy task. Tax legislation changes regularly and mistakes can be costly.

We can save you time and worry by managing your personal tax matters. We will do all the necessary work to calculate and complete your return, and offer advice on how you can minimise your tax liabilities whilst complying with HMRC legislation.

We can act as your representative in dealing directly with HMRC and should you be selected for a self-assessment enquiry, act for you at any meetings.

If any of the following apply to you, it's likely that you should complete a self-assessment tax return:

  • You have income from a self employed trade
  • You are a company director
  • Your annual income is £100,000 or more
  • You have income from savings, investment or property
  • You or your partner receive Child Benefit and your income is over £50,000
  • You receive income from overseas
  • You have Capital Gains Tax to pay
  • You've lived or worked abroad or aren't domiciled in the UK

For a no-obligation initial meeting to discuss your requirements please get in touch.